Ever wondered about Wheel Alignment?
Before becoming a part of The Auto Station team, I never even knew about wheel alignment. And when we got our Hunter Alignment machine I was curious what it did and why it an important service.
Signs of Problems
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns
- Uneven tire wear
- Fatigue while driving – keeping the car straight
- Increased fuel consumption
How it works
During a 4-wheel alignment a technician measures and corrects wheel angles so they’re set to vehicle manufacturer specifications.
- IEnsure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- ICompletely inspect steering and suspension systems
- IAdjust wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Most manufacturers recommend getting a 4-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a front-end or 4-wheel alignment include:
- After purchasing a set tires.
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts
- When noticing above mentioned problems
Give us a call 289 635 2880 or email at email@example.com